Friday Question Time

29 January 2010

Hello people, I just got back from my annual visit to the equatorial rainforests. I go there to get away from everything. I found a tribe of people, untouched by civilisation. Fantastic folk. Very hospitable. Well I’ve been going every year now for about 5 years. This year I had a fling with one of the ladies there. Lovely girl. Turns out she was linked romantically to one of the head guys and he put something in my pomade. Well I didn’t notice at first but after a couple of days back I observed I had put on quite alot of weight. Imagine my shock when I realised it was not my body getting bigger but my head getting smaller. The past 3 mornings have been awful. I don’t want to make a big thing about it but if anyone knows a good tropical disease specialist then please let me know.

Question time is going ahead today as usual. Questions as usual to frans twitter.

8 Responses to “Friday Question Time”

1. Kirstin says:

My Sir Robin, what a big suit you have.

2. John Smith says:

Heeey Sir Robin Day small head sir, I just asked my Uncle Google, and he came up with this:- http://www.thehtd.org/Fordoctors.aspx – But you still look as cool as fuck! 🙂

3. neverAcquiesce says:

[Beetlejuice]This could be a good look for me.[/Beetlejuice]

4. Krocas says:

Excuse me, Sir. Robin. Could you tell me the exact location where you met that people? I really want that thing the head guy put in your pomade. It’s not a disease, Sir. For some people it’s a blessing. Seriously… XD

5. Anne says:

Dear Sir Robin, Your smaller head makes your “bowtie” look bigger.

6. Meridith says:

Awww…poor Sir Robin. Look on the bright side though, you’ll need less palm Pomade now. By the way, what is that tucked under your left armpit? I can’t quite tell.

7. Meridith says:

So much for checking my post before I submit. Pretend the word palm is not there. Thank you.

8. Cinthya Olguín says:

Oh, great! México is your 2nd favorite gig!!! And I was there!!! Terrific!!! I love cats too…