Bush At It Again

24 March 2010

Watch George wipe his hand on Bill Clintons shirt after shaken hands with a local hatian.

18 Responses to “Bush At It Again”

1. julietravisaddict says:

I think I would do the same if I had to shake George’s hand ^

2. seasonticket says:

How does he keep getting away with doing such things?

3. Amy Humphrey says:

Yeesh! When GW blazed down Main Street of our little Missouri town in his big bus at a million miles per hour, we held up big peace signs that we’d painted on bass drum heads. He made an obvious effort to look out the opposite window and blared, “Thanks for coming out, good to see ya” on his bullhorn. Dork.

Did you see this? Happy news!
    Fran says “I saw it”

4. Melissam317 says:

George Bush.. the only person next to Sarah Palin who never suprises me when I hear something about them… Can I say lame?!

5. Oh my word! I can’t believe that. George Bush.. I miss the strange things he did. That’s the only thing I miss about him I think. Hope he keeps doing these things to cheer us up in the future. Made me laugh a lot at least. I wonder what Clinton is thinking.. hehe

What an idiothole.
    Loved your title to this one Fran. Just about sums that man up.

7. Erik Swanson says:

At least he was there trying to do something. His sins wont be forgiven or forgotten by us. Lets not forget that he helped the US increase aid to Africa. Is he perfect? not by any means just like the other man trying to help Bill Clinton. However I applaud that they joined forces to try to help.

8. Kirstin says:

As if the Hatians didn’t suffer enough, they had to meet that man in person.

He’s such an embarrassment to Americans.

9. caroline says:

Oh Bush- any chance to rub raunchy Bill!

10. tmcarroll says:

Come on… I’m no fan of W., but he was obviously fooling with Bill. He’s always been a prankster.

11. Nora says:

@ Meliisam317’s post: AMEN!

Feel the same way!

12. melissa says:

that was obviously, Bush is the worst shit in this world! What can you expect from a person who made his own war? A corrupt, thief and killer!

13. lucas says:

fucking bush!

14. Chee says:

Not only my heart but also everyones’one(else Bush)aches from such his acts.
    If he say he prey rhe peace all over the world,we can’t believe it and himself.

15. ryan patrick cleary says:

All over slick willys shirt, that’s not cool.

16. Aleksi says:

That was a laugh 😀

17. duygu says:

If ever a man in the world that Bush is not going to change.