UK Special Edition LINK

26 August 2010

PLEASE CLICK ON THE BADLY DRAWN SMILEY FACE IF YOU WISH TO BUY THE UK SPECIAL EDITION WITH IS A COOL HARDBACK COVER LIKE A PENGUIN BOOK, AN EXTRA COUPLE OF TRACKS AND THE FIRST 500 I WILL SIGN… WHAT??? I’VE GOT TO SIGN 500??? Ummm … OK.

32 Responses to “UK Special Edition LINK”

1. Rob Dexter says:

Epic! Done.

2. Javier says:

Just order mine Fran, hope it comes sign ^_^!!!

3. Tanya says:

I’ve ordered it! Hurrah! Very excited! 🙂

Let us know when the vinyl is up for sale too! And cheers for the free download of ‘Holiday!’

4. Tanya says:

A-ha! I see the bundles now too, with the vinyl! It will be like Christmas in October!

5. sammy (not spam!) says:

500 to sign, you’d better limber up your writing hand. I like the wonky smile on the face by the way! (and I’m sorted for a copy of E.T Fran, better late than never) x

6. Cricket says:

The Canadians need a badly drawn smiley face as well! I just did the most irresponsible thing – you’ll sign and personalize every piece of the Super Snazzy Ultimate Deluxe bundle, right? (it doesn’t seem the Wreckorder booklet will be signed!) Chocolate cake stains are also welcome… Glad I’ll be supporting a good cause in my fit of indulgence.

7. Diego says:

Great. Fran you said “AN EXTRA COUPLE OF TRACKS” but in the link only show
    11. Sierra Leone (Special Edition Bonus Track). There is another bonus song????

Anything, Anywhere at all….

8. Chen says:

Just ordered my copy, thank you so much! If only I didn’t have to wait so much for it… Only a month + a week + a day to wait 🙂

9. sumoz says:

It is a shame, I am not in UK and the UK version is the best with your signature.

10. Sarah- says:

haha i’m glad they ship worldwide, so i already ordered one of those yesterday 😀 500 copies… that’s quite a lot to sign, HAVE FUN! ;D x

11. Kassiopaia says:

I wish I would live in the UK. My english would be better and I would get the chance to buy a special edition. Damn, I live in Germany!

12. FOUINE-DEMON says:

I already pre-ordered it yesterday but via another link and my CD is supposed to be authographed too… Hope it will be… Can’t wait to listen to it. Any chance to see you on tour in France, Fran?

13. James Butler says:

Dear Mr Healy

Will your album be appearing on that there Spotify?

James

14. Ursina says:

so get your pen sharpened Franny !! 😀

It’s ordered ! Can’t wait for it ! hurry up ! 🙂

luv
    Sina:)

15. vincenzo firrera says:

ei fran and for the rest of the world? italy for example???? 😉

16. Barry says:

Cool Fran….Just ordered mine. Cant wait!!! Ohh and thanks for the detox advice. 😉

17. Sam says:

Good luck with that fran if mine is number 486 ill understand if its just a F. Also if your staying in town after the Oran Mor gig are you going to see Wilco or the Pope the next day? . I mean the Pope will have a better stage show but Wilco have better tunes

18. Moo the Evil Boffin says:

Woop! Ordered! This is the next thing to look forward to after starting uni 😀 Keep up the good work Fran 🙂

19. Shaun says:

Just ordered mine! Can’t wait! Hope mine is signed!

20. Paul Saunders says:

It is a bit unfair – what are vinyl fans left with?
    FH “What’s unfair?”

21. Sara says:

I have ordered it…Hooray! 🙂 A nice idea!… ( I sorry for you that you have to sign they all! It must need years! :-/ )

22. Noel Kang says:

I WISH I LIVE IN U.K….:'(

23. William says:

you don’t have to live in the UK to order the UK version….I’ve done so…the US version is unclear to me what it is but they don’t list the bonus track, so I went with the UK one…I may get the signed vinyl but I’d like to know who is mastering the vinyl and where it was pressed….so much great sounding and lousy sounding vinyl out there….Does anyone know who is mastering the cd and vinyl?

24. Amelia says:

So excited! Waiting for mine in the Dominican Republic 🙂 U should come!

Woohoo ordered 😀 would love to get a vinyl copy too for my collection once it’s out.

26. Rossana dearprudence says:

Tell me, is it possible to order this stuff from Brazil using an international card, for exemple? I mean,what about delivery tax, tribute … or I should really wait your album be released in the ‘rest’ of world? Poor me…
    FH “I’m not sure…I will ask”

27. Paul Saunders says:

That those who’s gonna buy a vinyl copy won’t get an autograph or something special) But that wasn’t really meant so seriously, Fran, thanks for just being there)
    FH “I just signed 560 vinyls, so not sure if you meant apart from that 560 nobody would be getting autographs. Wish I could sign them all”

28. Paul Saunders says:

Shite, I misunderstood. Thought you meant CDs only. There’s no info on vinyls on recordstore.
    FH “Are you looking at the UK store or the US store?”

29. Zui says:

just ordered and i live in Turkey!yaay so am i gonna get an autographed one:D

30. Paul Saunders says:

UK Store. There’s either “Wreckorder – CD album” or “Wreckorder – Signed & Limited CD album”.

31. Erika Usagi says:

Order it!!! Great!!! Fran, get ready for sign those 500 copies!! I hope get one of them yet!! 😀

32. Chris McFetridge says:

Fran, got the CD today in the post, signed and everything! Love the photos and it’s an awesome album. Please please PLEASE come to Belfast or Dublin. Much love, and keep making awesome tunes. Chris