US SPECIAL EDITION LINK

27 August 2010

Please click on the badly drawn US smiley to be taken to a place where you can buy the special edition of Wreckorder in the US.

10 Responses to “US SPECIAL EDITION LINK”

1. Jesus says:

Hey Fran!
    A quick question.
    Is it limited? until when will be avaliable the 99$ bundle?
    I want to buy it but i have to wait more for it 🙁 , so i hope it’s not limited.
    Thanks.

2. Aimee says:

About to order my Deluxe bundle (and very excited about it!) but not sure what sizes the t-shirts are? I’m a female UK size 12 – does anyone know whether these are regular tshirts size S-XL or if the smaller ones might be skinny fit? Have emailed the webnsite but no response as yet.

3. Smiley says:

Hi Fran,
    Anywhere we can buy an unsigned US special edition CD? (Nothing against autographs, just an artwork purist)

4. Paola says:

Fran I think you’ve forgot your mexican fans 🙁 haha just kidding but I really hope to see a badly drawn MEXICO smiley (:

5. jomono says:

For those of us in the U.S. is there a way to get just the special edition version of the cd with the bonus track? Or do I need to order that from the UK?
    FH “Just emailed the office to check…”

6. reetz says:

um… badly drawn Canadian maple leaf smiley?? Just for fun?

7. Kirstin says:

Awesome! I like that the $399 one has a charity donation. Had I the money, I would have gotten that one, but tis the life of a poor artist. 🙂

8. MusicGirl99 says:

Hey Fran,
    I know that most people don’t care about buying singles anymore, but will you be having the Buttercups 45” and/or cd single for sale too? Would have loved to see a bundle with those (but we are already spoiled for choice!). Decisions, decisions lol. And many thanks for Holiday. 🙂

9. another poor artist here, haha! Could only afford the autographed vinyl,.. would have loved to support the charity! Can’t wait to spin it!

10. Erika Usagi says:

Fran, just a question… Does the deluxe bundle is a limited edition? Because I really want it, but I can’t afford it right now, surely in a couple of weeks, and I don’t want to lose it!! Or, is there any way to get the Tote bag??? -I’m a bag fan, so this is soooo coool!!!- Indeed the whole bundle is great!! PS. Thank you for share “Holiday”!! Is reeally good!!