Anything on the brilliant LIVE BUZZ website

5 October 2010

12 Responses to “Anything on the brilliant LIVE BUZZ website”

1. Nick Bridwell says:

Yo, Fran! Sweet vid. I’ve been showing my friends your new solo work all week. Keep up the good work, and travel safe…then, travel to TEXAS!

2. Mark Wells says:

Hello from Kansas. Absolutely beautiful song and performance. Got my signed CD and t-shirt last week, and love them both. I not only love your music, but I think it’s great when you mention the joys of raising your son. I have a 2 year-old daughter, and I’m sure you feel the same way about Clay, but my life began the day she was born. All the best my friend.

This was definately my favourite song from the Garage gig (from Wreckorder). The lyrics and melody are both really stunning.

4. Cindy (Cricket) says:

This was absolutely brilliant. The acoustics, the videography – and the vulnerability you expressed – beautiful and haunting. x

5. Maria says:

i love this song to pieces! makes me want to cry right now tbh. feeling every single word. thank you for writing it, since i can’t make sense with my own 😉

6. Svetlana says:

I love it soooo much..

7. barbara says:

hello fran,

thank you for sharing this live video. i really just love this
    song so much and this is a specially beautiful live version of it 🙂

i’m a bit sad, that i miss your concert in new york, my holidays there
    start next wednesday… but hopefully i will have the chance to see you
    around here again soon.

grüsse aus zürich,
    barbara

8. Juli says:

My favourite song in the album. I’m a bit obssessed with it right now, haha. I loved this performance… it just flows. Looooove itttt!!!!!

9. Mélanie says:

Hello Fran,
    I have finally got your Wreckorder. I’ve had a bad day but when i saw your album in my mail box, i was sooo happy… you really made my day ! Besides, my album has been signed (it’s nothing for you but it’s a lot to me !) So sincerely thank you. Keep on making amazing songs (like Anything, that i love)
    Have a great day Fran ! Kisses from France,
    Mélanie.

10. joss says:

This is one of the best song!

11. Amy says:

This is such a beautiful song.
    And, by the way, my copy of Wreckorder arrived today, and I was so superly psyched to find out it is an autographed one [I wasn’t sure if I’d placed my order soon enough or not]. Thank you very much for doing that – it makes me smile each time I look at it :]

12. ARTURO says:

oh i love it fran
    grat song and nice feeling