Brandon Flowers US Tour

4 October 2010

Hot Newsflash… I’m going to be supporting Brandon in the US for the following shows. Just me and my guitar and some songs and so many LOL jokes!! NOT.

Wed 11/10/10        Los Angeles, CA    The Wiltern

Thu 11/11/10        Oakland, CA    Fox Theater

Sat 11/13/10        Portland, OR    Roseland Theater

Sun 11/14/10        Seattle, WA    Showbox SoDo

Mon 11/15/10        Vancouver, BC    Commodore Ballroom

Wed 11/17/10        Salt Lake City, UT    The Depot

Thu 11/18/10        Denver, CO    Ogden Theatre

Sun 11/21/10        Minneapolis, MN    First Avenue

Tue 11/23/10        Chicago, IL    Riviera Theatre

Wed 11/24/10        Royal Oak, MI    Royal Oak Music Theatre

In related news, I took The Boys Next Door to his Berlin show the other night. We went back after to say hello. He gave the boys a signed CD and we posed for a pic. Check it!!! Lovely man. Man crush alert!!!!!

39 Responses to “Brandon Flowers US Tour”

1. Annie says:

No Texas??? 🙁

2. Kirstin says:

No Philly??? 🙁

3. Nikki says:

Yes! I am so pumped for this show. Thanks for coming back to Michigan, Fran. I’ve always wanted to see a show at the Royal Oak Music Theater. I’ve heard it’s a nice venue. Can’t wait to hear the new stuff live!

4. cabanagirl says:

You must pay us a visit in Milwaukee…solo gig…you have a day between Minn and Chicago, you could squeeze us in, no problem! Turner Hall, think about it…

5. Meridith says:

Oh man, you are coming back to the depot in Salt Lake and I won’t be here. 🙁 I’m absolutely gutted! It’s sure to be an amazing show. At least I got to hear some of your new songs live in Las Vegas. Argh.

6. hennypenny says:

Awesome Fran! Already bought my ticket!

7. Amy says:

no way!! two of my fav artist guys doing a show in portland!!!!! i am so going.

8. Lawrence says:

Oh no. Please don’t come back to Vancouver this soon. I feel obliged to see Brandon now…. I’m brokeeee

9. Rachel says:

I think I know what my husband will be getting for his bday present. Wahoo!! Thank you!

10. Kelly says:

Best neighbor EVER!

11. Lisa says:

Yay Fran! You can enjoy the Fox and little bit longer, little bit more:)

12. Blurred says:

So hows about a LOL cover of Papa dont preach?

Papa don’t preach, I’m in trouble deep
    Papa don’t preach, I’ve been shagging sheep
    But I made up my mind, I’m keeping my Maisy, oh
    I’m gonna keep my Maisy?

Or maybe no, safe travels :0)

13. Mal says:

Fran! It’s been so long since I’ve seen you!
    Thank goodness I’ll be seeing you at a few of these shows!
    Please make an appearance at the Pomona show though. PLEASE!

14. Julia says:

Look at that, it’s Frandon Flowers (in the window).

Also, if The Boys Next Door sound as cool as they look, then there’ll be no stopping them 😉

15. Ana says:

For the past few days I’ve been listening to nothing but Flamingo and (now) Wreckorder, so I’m not jealous AT ALL 🙁 Sometimes I really hate living in this forsaken corner of the world…

16. You’ll be so close to Mexico. You and us shouldn´t waste this opportunity.

17. Mike says:

Nice, very nice.

Brandon is such a talented and unique artist.

18. David says:

Sounds great Fran! See you in SLC

19. Paul Saunders says:

Fuckin lucky guys they are, the Boys Next Door:) Look like the Arctic Monkeys quite a bit:)

Thank you for the LP, Mr Healy, which the ups man brought on Monday. I am happy:)

20. Alaa says:

Brandon you rock! But you arent giving me a b-day gift!?!? Go to maine!!!

21. Mike says:

The wife and I will see you at the Wiltern. Wonder if you will play Toronto in late December?

Great songs!

22. […] Fran will be supporting Brandon Flowers on some solo dates next month! […]

23. William says:

FRAN! I will be attending the Chicago show and I have a mega favor to ask! Two days before this show, I will be returning from my honeymoon with my wife. Is there any possible way you would be able to play flowers in the window for her? I hope you read this!

24. franhealy says:

remind me each day for 3 days before and i’ll try and remember…

25. William says:

That would be amazing. You’re the coolest!

26. Amanda says:

Fran, do you know if you will also be opening for the November 20th show? It was added later to the dates list and didn’t know if you’d be there. Hope so!

27. Priscilla says:

Wow! I saw you play last night at Echo Park, you were amazing! and now your opening for Brandon WOO so excited! I’ll be seeing you again Nov 10th! 😉

28. Michelle says:

So…Fran can I bribe you with cookies, (biscuits?) to get a pic with you in SLC?! I’ll even take you out for some fry sauce. <3

29. Anna says:

TORONTO!!!!!!! come on over!!!!!!!! Fran and Brandon together what more could we ask for.

30. Fran Healy (Travis) estará nuevamente de gira en US presentando su Wreckorder, lo cual lo acerca mucho a nuestro país (MÉXICO) y por lo tanto es un poco más viable para los promotores traerlo a México. Ayúdenme a pedirlo por favor!

twitter.com/noiselab
    ocesa.com.mx

31. jrgman3 says:

Fran, I’m so glad to hear that you’re coming to Salt Lake City in November with Brandon Flowers. I drove 6 hours to Las Vegas in July to see you open for Keane and it was such an amazing show. I love all the new stuff and look forward to seeing you again live. I know that you occasionally take Travis requests, would you play Humpty Dumpty Love Song at the show? That would be amazing!!! Thanks, and take care

32. Jerom Nelson says:

Hey Fran, Are you a golfer? i know that Brandon is a really big golfer. If You guys wanted to take a break on your tour, you should go golfing before your show in Portland. I could get you guys on a REALLY NICE course that I worked at this past summer for FREE! If not, I will see you at the show.

33. aimee says:

WOW!!! I just fell off my chair!!! You’re coming back to vancouver!!!! I happen to have tickets to see that wonderful man Brandon Flowers!!! What a bonus!! Thanks so much, Fran. You are the greatest!

34. Jazz says:

Come to PHILLY Fran!!!

35. Jazz says:

Sorry that sounded really aggressive. Take 2. Will you be opening for Brandon on November 28th at the Electric Factory in Philly? Because I am going and it would be amazing if you were opening! Please come!

36. franhealy says:

It was passionate.

37. Sarah says:

According to ticketmaster you will be playing in Lawrence Kansas on Nov. 20th with Brandon Flowers…is this true? Since I can’t find it anywhere on your websites. I am hoping so, since I purchased a ticket for the show and planning on driving down that day!

38. William says:

Hoping you read this before tonight’s show. Please play flowers in the window for Lindsey tonight! You’re the greatest and can’t wait for an amazing show!

39. Corrie Wild says:

There is little doubt that this is considered the interesting places in the World to visit. Trust me, save your cash and spend 3 weeks here. You will enjoy it!