Buy WRECKORDER at iTunes and amazon in the US

6 October 2010

CLICK BELOW FOR iTunes

Wreckorder

&
CLICK BELOW FOR Amazon

9 Responses to “Buy WRECKORDER at iTunes and amazon in the US”

1. Juli says:

I just listened to Wreckorder for the first time and it feels to me like such a great album to listen while sailing through the Beagle Channel, in the end of the world (I wish I’d had it with me last March!):

One
    Two
    Three
    Four

Anyway, great job, congratulations, and thank you once again for your amazing music. 🙂

2. L says:

Franny-
    Any chance the book will be up at the webstore as a seperate thing? I’d love to
    purchase it, but the deluxe set is way out of my student budget right now….

L

3. Tom says:

I don’t know if you’ll read this Fran but ive just brought your album and i’m amazed, the quality of the songs you have written has taken you up (in my eyes) to a another level, can honestly say i like every song! Also the production on the record is brilliant, so clear you can hear everything, clean and crisp. Im in a band in Portsmouth and were going into the studio at the end of the month, after listening to Wreckorder i’m now raring to go with ideas for our songs, so thanks.
    Hope to catch you on tour in England at some point.
    Take care
    Tom.

4. Javier says:

Hey Fran just want to say its a great album easily one of your finest works today, love it keep up the good work Fran . Esperamos verte pronto en México saludos !!!! ^_^

5. William says:

The album is great Fran, are there any singles going to be released for it? Maybe on vinyl or including some of the extra tracks that you spoke of. I’m dying to hear the one you did of Keane and of course all the rest!

6. Cindy (Cricket) says:

The bonus track of any album tends to be my favorite of any album. Sierra Leone is no exception. I’ve got it on repeat; addictive and dangerous. Perfection.

7. Cindy (Cricket) says:

The bonus track of any album tends to be my favorite track. Sierra Leone is no exception. I’ve got it on repeat; addictive and dangerous. Perfection.

8. Charles Henry says:

Lovely Lovely album. Tracks on it remind me of The Beatles and The Hollies, especially Graham Nash’s first solo album, Song For Beginners. There’s also a David Bowie, Port of Amsterdam feel about the album. Wonderful songs.

9. Don Harte says:

Brilliant Solo Album!! As well, I still consider “The Man Who” to be one of the finest albums of the century!

Sincerely,