The Video I spoke Of at Last Nights Show

8 October 2010

Here is the video I was speaking about… It’s really unfortunate for the poor singer and something which you wouldn’t wish upon your deepest nemisis. I hear he survived unharmed, if a little shaken. Enjoy!!!

PS Thanks for a great show last night NYC x

21 Responses to “The Video I spoke Of at Last Nights Show”

1. Nora says:

Oh my God!

2. Lynne says:

FABULOUS show last night, thank YOU! Glad to see your fingers are ok this morning to type. We can’t believe you stayed on stage for so long, you are the best.
    Haste ye back! The venue sucked though……

3. Sara says:

Brilliant as always. What a very nice man you are…a very, very nice man!
    I’m now a trifle concerned about your sence of humour though! That’s just wrong.

4. Luke says:

Oh no! Poor guy. Still, as a singer having your own personal built-in microphone has got to have it’s perks…

5. Patricia Vittorazzi says:

Hey Fran,

THANK YOU for such an amazing gig last night at the City Winery!
    I am up now listening to your new CD and need to tell you that all the songs are great but my favorite is Moonshine – Can’t stop dancing while the song is playing. Have a wonderful trip to LA and COME BACK SOON TO NY!
    Patricia Vittorazzi

6. […] peep this hot youtube clip he shared with everyone! Share and […]

7. Thomas says:

Thank you Fran! Terrific show; really enjoyed it!

8. Angela says:

Thank you for the show last night .. It is always great to see you singing these great song. I am really looking forward to you coming back to NYC

9. Meridith says:

Oh jeez that gives me the heebie jeebies! Poor guy!

10. Art says:

Yeah, great joke. 🙂

11. Cat says:

Awesome awesome show last night! Brought some friends to see you for the first time and they are now fans! As a bonus, Wreckorder arrived in the post today. 🙂
    fh “thanks Cat”

12. Aubrey says:

omg!! thank you fran for teaching me a valuable lesson!! that is, to never sing at an event without a raised stage away from the drunk and wild crowd lol. you are my hero!! that video is just too creepy o_O

13. Gloria says:

Thank you for such a great show last night and for playing so many of the new songs!

That poor guy, though! I’m afraid that I laughed too.

14. Sarah- says:

eewww. by the way, on the youtube comments (which are mainly in german) it says this is fake 😉

Oh dear. It’s both funny and unfortunate that the mic amplified the choking sounds!

16. Kirstin says:

ha ha ha that is so wrong that i am going to hell for laughing at it. Glad I shouted to put it on the website!

Show was great! Can’t believe how long you played. I am still thrilled that you played “Sarah” as it is a favorite of mine, props to whomever requested it!

It was also really great to meet you again! As always, you were a kind gentleman!

(btw, did anyone else get bad food and service at the Winery?)

17. Ali says:

Thanks for such a great show in NYC this past Thursday! My husband and I love your music, and it was such a treat to hear your new material as well as your Travis hits. Crazy video.

18. Pina says:

YEESH. That’s gonna leave a mark.

Thanks for the fabulous gig on Thurs! It was well worth the 10 hour drive. Can’t wait to see you back in Toronto! Love from the Canadians … xo

19. Swan says:

Thanks for a great show Fran. My wife now will listen to Big Chair without skipping it. After I told her what you said she just said…”ah!, I thought it was something like that..” What a fibber!

20. Andi says:

Fran it was delightful to meet you at the Rolling Stone office in NYC. Thank you for the lovely conversation and photograph. I went back and listened again to the violins in ‘In the Morning’ and I am now obsessed. Please come play NYC again soon, Andi

21. grizi says:

See, I would think this is where the time machine concept would work? He’d probably want to go back to right before it all went wrong…to the very beginning. Like, when he was in the barber chair about to get that mullet? Can you get back to me on that info you needed? wee snag.