BRANDON FLOWERS TOUR AND EXTRA SHOWS

1 November 2010

11.9.2010 – Fox Theatre  – Pomona, CA (w/ BF)

11.10.2010 – Wiltern Theatre – Los Angeles, CA (w/ BF)

11.11.2010 – Fox Theatre – Oakland, CA (w/ BF)

11.13.2010 – Roseland Theatre – Portland, OR (w/ BF)

11.14.2010 – Showbox – Seattle, WA (w/ BF)

11.15.2010 – Commodore Ballroom – Vancouver, CA (w/ BF)

11.17.2010 – The Depot – Salt Lake City, UT (w/ BF)

11.18.2010 – Ogden Theatre – Denver, CO (w/ BF)

11.20.2010 – Liberty Hall – Lawrence, KS (w/ BF)

11.21.2010 – First Avenue – Minneapolis, MN (w/ BF)

11.23.2010 – Riviera Theatre – Chicago, IL (w/ BF)

11.24.2010 – Royal Oak Music Theatre – Royal Oak, MI (w/ BF)

11.26.2010 – Mod Club – Toronto, ON (Headline)

11.27.2010 – Cabaret Mile-End – Montreal, QC (Headline)

11.28.2010 – Le Cercle – Quebec, QC (Headline)

12.2.2010 – World Café – Philadelphia, PA (Headline)

12.3.2010 – Ram’s Head – Annapolis, MD (Headline)

12.5.2010 – The Parish – Austin, TX (Headline)

12.7.2010 – Cats Cradle – Carrboro, NC (Headline)

12.8.2010 – The Loft – Atlanta, GA (Headline)

12.9.2010 – Café 939 – Boston, MA (Headline)

12.16.2010 – Bowery Ballroom – NYC (with Band)

37 Responses to “BRANDON FLOWERS TOUR AND EXTRA SHOWS”

1. Melanie says:

Ah, Vancouver, CA as in Canada. When I see CA I think California, sorry Canada! 😛

2. Melanie says:

Also, I’m looking forward to the Fox Theatre show in Oakland. 🙂

3. Hugo says:

NYC with Band??? so who is going to play with you?

4. Brian says:

Skipping Ottawa again Fran? Really, really disappointed….

See you in Montreal then! 🙂

5. Heather says:

Thanks for doing some East coast headlining shows. Saw you with Keane, but I really wanted to hear more.

6. Kelly says:

Already booked our favorite table at the Ram’s Head. I’m sincerely hoping that you do a Private Artist Showcase for WRNR because my daughter would LOVE to see you but it’s 21+ at night. ; ) I’m sure Bob Waugh has already been in touch…I think he loves you more than I do! : )

7. Cynthia says:

12.16 – “with Band” Is this a Travis reunion or a different band?

Oh you’re getting a band together to back you up in NYC? Interesting ! It wouldn’t be the AND Band would it? haha.
    People are starting to talk about Xmas now it’s November and it would be a lovely present if we had an announcement about your European tour *hint hint*

9. Amy Humphrey says:

Blast and tarnation. You in Kansas, us in Florida for Thanksgiving. I would much rather be in the super-cool town of Lawrence than Snowbird Central any day, but especially that day. Gar.

10. John says:

Hey Fran! So glad to hear you’ll be back in Lawrence, KS on November 20th! Our family is so excited to see you again! Last time you were here with the rest of the boys in Travis and we all celebrated your 34th birthday in the basement of Liberty Hall!! You guys were so generous and so kind to take pictures with us and talk with us! You’re performance of “20” that night was amazing and brought tears to our eyes (I’ve included the video I took below)! It was a very special night for our family! We love you Fran and can’t wait to hear the new tunes live! My wife and I just had a new baby boy named Henry that we hope can come to the show too! See you on the 20th!

Sincerely,
    John Beasley & The Beasley Family

Here is a pic of you with my Dad (you wore his cowboy hat). Great memory!

YouTube link to your performance of “20”:

11. Lauren says:

Hi! Trying to get tickets for the Boston show at Club 939- but Ticketmaster isnt showing any for it. I’m confused. Please help. Thank you!!

12. Annie says:

Yeiiii!! Austin Dec 5th 😀 Awesome!!

13. Golsheed says:

Could you explain more about these shows? I wanna go to the Chicago show but most of the websites just give me “Brandon Flowers” for Nov. 23rd and not your name.

14. Golsheed says:

Will you just be opening for Brandon Flowers or is it gonna be both of you playing?

15. franhealy says:

There are tourdates posted on this site. Scroll down. I am supporting Brandon. Me and a guitar. Songs. Talking. Laughter. Top Entertainment.

16. Sonia says:

come to Europe!!!!

17. SJ in LA says:

No time for an “extra” show in LA – too bad… Gotta say, it’s really cool you’re coming out to Pomona!! Practically my backyard. Hardly anyone comes out to Pomona!! Probably because it’s Pomona!! 😛 We’ve had some notables come by in past years – Camera Obscura, Supergrass, Charlatans…at the Glasshouse. If you have time, not too far from Pomona, there is a great little city, Claremont – the Village is quaint, lovely – college town – the Folk Music Center is fun…you might feel like a kid in a candy store – they let you experiment with all sorts of instruments. Grant Lee Phillips played there in-store once. http://www.folkmusiccenter.com/ Across the street is the best indie music shop this side of Interstate 10 – Rhino Records. Have a great night at the Fox – wish I could be there 🙂

18. aimee says:

Yay, Fran!! I can’t wait to see you in vancouver again. We are so lucky to get this opportunity again so soon. The vogue show was amazing. Was looking forward to Brandon and got the tickets the day they went on sale, but now that you’re going to be there I’m extatic!! Luv u!

19. markl says:

Wish I could make it to one of these dates. Alas, stuck in the bottom of Florida…. one of these days I’m gonna make the long trip out of this state to go see one. Would be awesome to see both you and Brandon preform. I’ve got “Anything” on repeat, I just can’t get that song out of my head these days, love it!!! Thank you for taking your time to come over and tour in America Fran!

20. sumoz says:

fran, why don’t you come to turkey? here, you have lots of fans waiting for you for such a long time!!
    please, come to turkey and make your fans happy 🙂

21. Brian O says:

Hey Fran, Looks like you’re coming back to MN! I’d love to see your show at First Ave!

22. lesley says:

the bowery. cool. it’s been a decade since you last played there. can’t wait.

23. Can’t wait for your Philly show! I’ll be in the 2nd row flailing and recovering from Fran withdrawal and subjecting my boyfriend to squeals of Scottish delight…in a non-saucy way.

xoxo!

24. cabanagirl says:

Was hoping you’d stop in Milwaukee on the 22nd, en route to Chicago. Feeling sad. Been holding that date open (just in case). Have a great tour!

25. Pat says:

Fran although I am happy that your touring and touring with brandon flowers which is really cool. I cant help but notice that this will be the 2nd or 3rd tour of america in 6 months, the one you did with Keane and on your own.
    Will be looking forward to here European dates.

especially an Irish date????

26. gigi says:

Hi Fran,

will you be doing a “kink live performance lounge” date on Saturday, or do you have the afternoon at leisure ?? *tip*–Roseland is close (4 blocks) to Powell’s books for hanging out before the gig.– see you Saturday!

gigi

27. Kevin Grosshans says:

I am definately excited for your show at the Depot in Salt Lake City Wednesday. It should be wonderful! The new cd has become a soundtrack to my daily life–I cannot complain about that 🙂

28. Michael says:

Hey Fran,

Thank you for the intimate performance at Music Millenium – glad you weren’t interrupted by a Scot on his cellphone like at the last Portland performance … what did you think of the 2009 Montinore Estate Pinot?

29. Alejandro Montes says:

Hello Fran!!

Are you planning to play in Mexico City???
    Please come!!!

30. marcko says:

When you come to sudamerica

31. franhealy says:

Hey man, I haven’t drank it yet. I’ll keep you posted.
    f

32. Kelly McKay says:

Oh huzzah you’ll be in NC! This excites me to no end. I am feeling ridonkulously old as it’s been almost 10 years since I saw Travis at the Cat’s Cradle, but I will definitely be running to Carrboro to admire your musical talents once again! But this time I’ll be able to buy you a drink, should you like — 10 years have good side effects as well.

33. Abbie Gobeli says:

Amazing performance last night here in Minneapolis!!!! It was so nice to meet you and Blake and I were serious…you need to come back next month…or as soon as possible would be swell as well! Keep making beautiful music and we hope to see you here again soon!

34. Maribel says:

Please come to Mexico!!!!!

35. Linda says:

No Dublin ireland shows 

36. Monica says:

¿What about Latin America? I agree with Maribel “Please come to Mexico!!!!”