Montreal and Quebec Cancelled

27 November 2010

Hey my Canadian friends, so sorry I had to pull these shows. Some personal stuff came up which meant I had to make the hard decision to abort the gigs. I will return. Full refunds will be given.

Later.

11 Responses to “Montreal and Quebec Cancelled”

1. Vince says:

So sad.
    I hope everything is alright for you.
    we’ll wait for you.

2. Rachel says:

Wondered what happened to your blog! Hope everything is ok and that it works out for you! Thinking of you.

3. cris says:

Ah, naw problemo big man….osheaga waz a grate gig taw hear yer new tunes…see ya next time in this toon when alls well.

4. Jo says:

I hope everything is okay.

5. Thierry says:

The important is that things are ok for you!
    We’ll be here next time you come! Good luck with everything!
    In the meantime, we’ve got a PRETTY GOOD album to listen to !

6. Jeff says:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Hope you’ll come back soon!

7. Emilie says:

Take care!! When are you gone a come cack to Montreal, I waited so badly for this show!?!

8. carlos lindero says:

fran healy comming soon to mexico??? mexico is your favorite country, we know that, jaja,

9. Simon Savard says:

I really hope you’re coming back to Quebec city soon! I host a radio show here in Qc and the week you were suppose to show up, I made a two hours special on you and Travis. You can get the radio podcast there : la marge 6 decembre.
    Enjoy and hope to hear you soon!!

10. franhealy says:

I’m so sorry for pulling that show. I will return. Apologies and thankyou for doing the show…

11. hayjude99 (Hunter) says:

@Simon Savard

I would actually be interested in hearing the podcast (2hrs!) but the link is broken 🙁
    If you would update it that would be awesome! Either here or you can find me on Travisonline with the username hayjdue99 (I misspelled it when I registered :/)