Austin Cancellation

3 December 2010

Hey Austin, I am sorry to announce that I have had to cancel Sunday’s show. There were no two ways about it. I will return in the new year and rock the tisch. FULL REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. 🙁

8 Responses to “Austin Cancellation”

I’m sure everyone knows you wouldn’t cancel unless there was no alternative. We’re just hoping you’re alright……

2. Matthew says:

aw man!! So bummed about this! Looking forward to you coming back in the new year though. I really enjoy your work and that of Travis and have for years!

3. lawb71 says:

Just saw the email about the refunds for tickets. So very sad to hear this. Hope you have a quick recovery.

4. Lawrence says:

Saw the email about the cancellation and am now bummed. Will be looking forward to a show in the new year. Heres to a quick recovery.

5. grammarpunk says:

Best of luck to you and please do come in the new year! I’ll be waiting with bated breath for an announcement regarding a new date!

6. Jasmine says:

Wow, Fran. I was planning on having my entire birthday celebration around your concert in Austin. I moved around everything in my life (academic and work) so I could enjoy a night with your music and my friends. And now, a day before everything, I have to tell all my friends to get refunds for something nice they were trying to do for me.

I do sincerely hope you enjoy your time with Nora and Clay. Family is important, and you can never have enough time with them. They are a source of strength. But I’m also just super, super sad right now.

7. franhealy says:

Hey Jasmine, so sorry. I hope you and your friends can meet up and still have a fabulous night. I’ll be back.
    f