BOWERY BALLROOM FULL BAND SHOW

14 December 2010

Hey New York. I’m playing at The Bowery on Thursday. Still some tickets left. I got Ryan Adams drummer, Sia’s bassist, Rufus Wainwrights piano player and a quartet. Rehearsals are going great. See ya Thursday x

14 Responses to “BOWERY BALLROOM FULL BAND SHOW”

1. Barry says:

Holly macaroni fran…….what a line up! Just tried to book a flight to NY to see you but the prices they want is stupid….just have to wait til jan and see you here…..have a great show fran……bazza x

2. julietravisaddict says:

Waw Fran it’s an amazing band! Lucky New Yorkers. So for the UK gigs you’ll have to set up another new band?
    By the way, we are a bunch of French boardies wondering if you’ll stop by France….. could we have a clue please?
    Enjoy your Thursday

3. Sarah- says:

I, on the other hand, got my flights to Vienna 😀 x

4. I would definitely be there – if I didn´t live in Brazil. 🙁

Someday I´m gonna see you live, Fran. Someday…

5. Pat says:

theres a video on youtube of you singing elvis “cant help falling in love” great song and great performance man!

6. LingYing says:

Please come to Taiwan again!
    You promised, Fran!!!

7. leftfoot says:

Talk about an insult and slap in the face to other Travis band members. Now expecting a typically childish forum rant from you.

8. Cat says:

this song is perfection, I could listen to it 100 times in a row. So great having you in Boston last week! NY gets the full deal now.

9. Alex says:

Fran,
    Who’s the opening act today?

10. Byron says:

Tonight’s version of Slide Show was absolutely brilliant – so great, in fact, that I don’t think brilliant is a strong enough adjective to describe how awe-inspiring it was. Awesome show tonight – as usual. See you the next time you play in nyc…

11. Lynne says:

Hey Fran enjoyed seeing you play last night, you were awesome as usual. Something wasn’t quite right with you and the full band up there though. I personally don’t think it worked well in a small venue as they really drowned you out at times. It didn’t help some of the crowd never stopped yapping all night. I think it would have been great to see you and the string quartet together and that’s it but heck what do I know. You really came alive when it was just you up there, the crowd woke up then too. It was still a good show though (loved the Sing me to Sleep duet with Heidi) but I hope next time its a smaller crew.

12. Cat says:

Thanks for a wonderful evening! I was quite happy to hear you sing “Pipe Dreams” during the request period. Also, great rendition of “River”! Could you give us the members of the band and string quartet? Merry Christmas, Fran!

13. Will Jones says:

Glad it was a good one Frannington! What was the setlist? Looking forward to Dingwalls!

14. Bill Cason says:

this show is being broadcast tonight at 7pm eastern on WFUV in nyc…

streaming at