JAPANESE SOLO ACOUSTIC SHOWS

GENKI!!!!!!

Monday 14th March 2011

Club Quattro, Osaka

Wednesday 16th March 2011

Akasaka Blitz, Tokyo

TICKETS HERE

21 Responses to “JAPANESE SOLO ACOUSTIC SHOWS”

1. Ranajeet says:

Man! you’re crossing over India and going to Japan. I’m sure Japan looks all glitzy and sophisticated. And maybe shows there are deserved. But come on now, is Mumbai really so bad or remote? Pune, where I live is also a hot spot for music shows in India. Enjoy your performances though. I guess I have to see Japan as an improvement from Canada and USA. Still keenly hoping and waiting. The faith and love in you will never lessen.

PS : Sachin Tendulkar scored his 51st test century today. Hope you do something equivalent soon. Like a Travis album maybe? Or atleast a single? 🙂

2. Heltee says:

awwww! i feel bad aboit this. i’ll be in japan first 2 weeks of april. can you still move the dates? please!!!!

3. Hiromi Gallagher says:

Hi Fran, Im glad to hear that you are Genki! 🙂
    Of course Im going to see you at Osaka and Tokyo.
    Cant wait!!!!
    Fran, Daisuki<3<3<3

Well Id like to ask you…Are you going to have shows in Korea?

4. Yuna says:

Please. Come to Korea!

5. James Butler says:

dam you Mr Healy.

Im moving to Nagoya on the 8th of April. A whole month too late.

🙁

James

6. Stanley Cui says:

Hi Fran,
    would you come to China to have a tour?
    and I want to release your album in China.
    My name is Stanley from Pocket Records in Beijing
    I’m honored to write this letter to you and tell you that we are
    insterested in your music .
    We Hold music performances at home and overseas, publish and issue
    records, as well as provide many other music services.
    We have organized china tour concters for Chris Garneau, Maximilian
    Hecher, Tamas Wells, Angie Hart, Neil Halstead, Club 8, Ataraxia,
    Peppermoon ,Bang Gang, Devics and Ashram in many cities in china
    such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Chengdu, and
    Shenzhen.,Hangzhou,Wuhan.
    There are many fans of yours here. We all hope that we can see them in China.
    If they are interested in having a tour in China , please let me know.
    Im looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
    Stanley Cui

7. muuu says:

yeeees it’s a big and lovely news!
    see you in March!!!

8. toadthewetsprocket says:

hi fran..
    first of all : all the best for you and your family
    in the new year…
    one question : any news about upcoming german dates ??
    would be great to hear from you…

9. Chee says:

Great!I’m looking forward to meet you!
    And your album is so cool.Many Japanese people think about it as me,too!

10. Takakiyo says:

Wow am I the first one to thank you for travelling all the way to Japan?

It’s gonna be a great night! EPIC!

I will definitely be theeeere!
    Hope you play new songs(obviously!)and some of older songs!
    FYI I love “walking in the sun”..would love you to play!

See you very soon!

11. toadthewetsprocket says:

hi fran,
    saw the berlin-date on travisonline today…
    are other dates planned (esp. in the middle of germany????? )

12. muu says:

yeeees!
    I just got a ticket to your show at Tokyo!
    see you in March!!

13. ticketstour says:

Wow, congrats to the japanese fans! 🙂 Will there be more gigs in Germany beside the concert in Berlin 2011?

14. bunnyman says:

hey fran, who’s your management / booking agent for the US? would love to see about you playing a special gig in the US.

15. franhealy says:

jessica Weitz at MCT

16. snowman says:

Thank you thank you thank you for…coming to Japan !!
    I listened to your record 100 times or more.
    I really love your songs… and happy to see you soon!!

17. ChienChien says:

Hi Fran!

I cant not be any more happier when I saw this post!
    I also Cant wait to see u @ Tokyo!!
    Cheers!!!

18. Kia says:

Hi Fran!
    Nice to meet you:)

I really wanna go your gig!
    I’ll check my schedule out and get a ticket***

GENKI!
    I’m Genki!
    Glad to hear your GENKI:) haha

Kia

19. Kia says:

Finally I’ve got a ticket:)
    I just can’t wait to see you in Osaka!

Cheers!

20. little willow says:

I am Japanese but I saw you in Paris, at La Maroquinerie.
    Magnificent concert!
    Fran, thank you.
    Merci beaucoup.
    ありがとう。

The Japanese friends, rejoice yourselves well!

21. Inge says:

All the best for the Japanese people!!!