JEFF WALL

22 January 2011

I was reminded of this photographer today.

we took this photo as one of afew starting points for the man who art.

15 Responses to “JEFF WALL”

1. Ranajeet says:

I like the invisible band art best. This aint bad though. 🙂

2. toadthewetsprocket says:

great pictures – where they taken near glasgow ???

3. Swan says:

I really love the photography from this era of the bands work. Very cool.

Swan and the ESPN boys.

4. Daniel says:

Best band, best song of the world (my world, at least)

5. the man who my favorite travis album and my favorite art

thanx for this great album,it give me a bit of light in my darknest times and also thanx for your solo album see you in milan fran

6. franhealy says:

The top picture is by Jeff Wall. Not sure where that was taken. The Writing To Reach You pic was taken near Richmond in London on the big common out there.

7. Kassiopaia says:

Yeah, early Travis! And “Writing to reach you”, one of my favorite Herbst/autumn-songs. Have to listen to it. NOW. Thanks for reminding me. 😉

8. Sonia says:

it’s brilliant. The only photographer that beats him is Corbin

9. Juli says:

Brilliant photos.
    The Man Who and The Invisible Band’s artworks are the best, imho. Really love them.

10. Ranajeet says:

Why’d you select the upper one? Just curious.

11. Sara says:

Hi
    I really like the first one…
    At the first view it looks very funny…
    but if you check out the details it looks like uncontrollable chaos.
    Great idea 🙂

12. befi says:

I like this photo..is so.. so.. Artistic (-:
    btw. it’s true that videoclip “love will come through”was shot in Poland?
    seemed to me that I see there polish inscriptions on the walls. 😀

13. noe says:

the best song ever written in my opinion!
    the photography of all ur album & singles are awesome!!!!!!!!!! congratulations from uruguay

14. gaby says:

the first photography is from the famous jeff wall, but she had been ispired by a painting made by hokusai call a sudden gust of wind ( japan artist).

15. Chris H says:

Fran,

I’ve just been searching out Jeff Wall, one of my favorite photographers and stumbled across this post. I havn’t listened to ‘The Man Who’ in years, but it’s now playing on the Stereo, funny thing nostalgia.