SPANISH SHOWS 17th and 18th of Feb

15 January 2011

Not sure how this announcement slipped through the net but thanks Marta Montero López for flagging it.

Thursday 17th February 2011

Ramdall, Madrid, Spain

Tickets: www.ticketmaster.es

Friday 18th February 2011

BeCool, Barcelona, Spain

Tickets: www.ticketmaster.es

11 Responses to “SPANISH SHOWS 17th and 18th of Feb”

1. sara spain says:

Thanks Fran!

2. Barry Wallace says:

Hello Fran…..Coming to your show at the end of Jan in Glasgow…..I know th is a big ask….You know am a massive fan and have been since Good Feeling. Am bringing my wee mammy with me at the end of Jan, shes a big fan to. My mum’s brother, my Uncle John passed away two years ago, his favourite song was Fields Of Athenry….I onced heard my mum say she would love to hear Fran from Travis singing this song. Fran is it possible you can perform this tune and dedicate it to Barry’s mum when we come along? I know you would be amazing at it. Please??? xx barry

3. Bodi says:

I bought a ticket for Madrid on Ticketmaster even before it was announced on Travis’ website. I can’t wait to see you ^^

4. Pablo Bcn says:

my friends know your songs of your last disc for my fault … I do not stop playing and singing them … jajaja, we will go to barcelona!!!! i love Sing Me To Sleep…
    See you!!!

5. noe says:

please come to south america!! success from uruguay!

6. Inma says:

Thanks for coming to Spain Fran, I love your solo album, it is really great. I will see you next month in Madrid, I am happy to travel again from Seville to Madrid to see you, thanks!!

7. Sonia says:

I have my tickets since they were on sale. I can’t wait!!! I’m so excited!!!

8. Birdie says:

Please come back to NYC! I missed the show at the Bowery because of work. Even after I’d told them I had the tickets for weeks. Being a breadwinner is a pain. I need music STAT.

9. Zui says:

no Istanbul shows yet? 🙁

10. Julián says:

I´m looking forward to 18th february. Very happy to see you for 6th time

11. Hola!!!,

i’m writing you because of a simple help. My name is Manu and I’m a photographer. Until today, my work is based on documental photography. You can see some of my work here. (www.photomanumart.jalbum.net)

But it happens that as I have done some documentary works in several music festivals, some people known me and now I have the opportunity to get a good job for the next months, colaborating with a Tv channel as photographer. This is a great opportunity for me, you know, it’s not easy in my job getting these kind of opportunities. But actually I have to present them some portfolio of different concerts I have covered.

I have some, but I need more, and here is where I ask yo for help. I want to take some pictures of your concert in Barcelona if it’s possible. This is a win to win. You help me and then you will have good pictures from me! Ok, I’m not Leibovitz, that’s right (actually), but I make a good work.

Please, tell me something in my mail if you are interested in this collaboration….from artist to artist!!!

Thank you in advance!