JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, TAIWAN CANCELLED

11 March 2011

I’m very sorry to hear the terrible news from Japan today. Our thoughts are with the Japanese people at this time.
Due to the earthquakes and Tsunami in Japan the shows in Osaka, Tokyo, Seoul and Taipei in March have been cancelled. I hope to reschedule these shows in the near future. We will provide more information as soon as possible.

22 Responses to “JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, TAIWAN CANCELLED”

1. Gudrun says:

When I heard of this terrible earthquake today, one of my thoughts was: Isn´t Fran due to play there? – My deepest sympathies are with the Japanese people. This is a tragedy!

2. Hiromi Gallagher says:

Thank you for your thoughts Fran.
    And Im relieved you have canceled your Japan shows cos its still dangerous in Japan and I dont want to put you in danger!
    Really hope we will see soon!

And sorry for Seoul and Taipei fans….well are you okay there? No tsunami there?? I hope so!

3. Kathy says:

Hi Fran – Such sad news from Japan and I’m so relieved to hear you’re still safe in Berlin. Take care, love Kathy xx

4. Sue says:

I can’t believe the timing….. Guardian angel?

5. Barry525 says:

There’s nothing happened in Taiwan !!
    The waves only reach 16cm higher than uaual….

6. m says:

Your concern is appreciated.
    This is the largest earthquake in history of japan.
    TOHOKU was damaged,we’ve been watching hellish sight through TV.
    SO SAD.
    There is no predicting what will happen now, but we wish to meet you someday in Japan.
    Thank you.
    hug from Japan,
    m

7. Kia says:

Hello Fran.
    It’s horrible;_;
    And I’ve not contacted my friends live in Tokyo and Miyagi.
    I worry about them…

We’re okay about your shows cancelled.
    But please just pray for Japan, especially people who lost one loved.
    We’ll wait for you, of course!

Please a song for Japan…

Kia

8. Kazu from Tokyo says:

I really appreciate your decision. There’s no great damage in Osaka nor Tokyo but people here are obviously not in the mood of enjoying your performance.

I hope this is not a total cancellation of the show but just a postponement. We are
    looking forward to your show later.

9. Chee says:

I was looking forward to see your show very much from the time I bought your ticket.But I live in Tokyo and it is more terrble than TV newses.The windows are crashed and there was no means of transpotation to our houses.
    So I hope many people are saved as possible and someday,your show will
    give us happy, again.

10. Sumiko says:

Thank you for providing us the information on cancellation of the shows. I’ve been waiting for you to come to Japan for a long time. But, that is the right decision. Living in Shizuoka in Japan, where is far from the epicenter of the earthquake, I felt a fear I had never felt before. Really hope the shows will be rescheduled. I’ve been looking forward to seeing you in near future.

11. Sumiko says:

Thank you for providing us the information on cancellation of the shows. I’ve been waiting for you to come to Japan for a long time. But, that is the right decision. Living in Shizuoka in Japan, where is far from the epicenter of the earthquake, I felt a fear I had never felt before. Really hope the shows will be rescheduled. I’ve been looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

12. tammy says:

Fran,thanks for the message.ARIGATOU.
    I could’t sleep last night,but I’m OK.
    Now,we need your songs,your voice…
    I hope to see you soon.

13. snowman says:

I was looking forward to see you…

But Japan is a catastrophe now…
    It is a country with many earthquakes,
    but experienced a very big earthquake for the first time.

Many people are damaged. It’s very very sad.
    And we are afraid of following earthquake.

I give prayer to many victims.

14. norico says:

Fran,Thank you for your message. I hope see you soon. From Japan

Such a strong quake. Terrible news! I can’t even begin to imagine what they are feeling and having to deal with at the moment but they are very much in my thoughts.

16. Stephy says:

feel sorry for Japanese people…
    anyway hope Fran could still make it here in Taipei this summer!

17. Jagaimo131 says:

I am sad that it is canceled.Please come to Japan by all means.
    The Japanese waits for Fran.

18. SJ says:

I’m so sorry about the earthquake damaged on Japan.
    I hope no more sad news on Japan and other countries.
    We’ve been waiting for you, and we will.

Hope to see you soon,Fran.

#prayforJapan from Korea.

19. James Butler says:

Im supposed to be moving to Nagoya on the 6th of April from Liverpool.

I wish I could delay mine.

James

20. Kingsly says:

We should have you come to Taipei to host the concert, since there’s no safe concern over holding it in Taiwan and plus we all look forward to seeing you

21. Fernando says:

日本加油!! Go Japan!
    Such terrible times for Japanese people… time for them to show the great nation they are.
    I was surprised and sad for the cancellation of the concert in Taipei, but I hope is not such, and it will only be delayed… Taiwan doesn’t have so many good concerts usually, at least not from my favorite bands.
    Saludos from a Mexican living in Taipei!

22. James Butler says:

Hey Fran

Any update on rescheduling this. Would be great to see you in Japan before the end of summer. I can’t speak for the north but Nagoya/Osaka way things seem pretty normal.

James