THANKS ITALY

2 March 2011

13 Responses to “THANKS ITALY”

1. lucia says:

Thank you!!! Your gig was so uplifting!!!
    Be good!

2. james says:

Why don’t you provide a glimpse of how the tours are going? You used to do this. Are you not enjoying the tour?
    Fran Said ” That is such a strange conclusion. I’m just not into giving a running commentary. Come and see a show. It’s going great.”

3. Annalisa says:

Thank you Fran!! Your concert in Milan was really amazing!
    So happy I could take a picture with you :D!

4. Juli says:

My friend Emi (who is one of the sweetest people I know) had the pleasure of seeing you in Rome. She came all the way from Argentina, and you played Tied To the 90s! That’s her favourite song. She told me she gave you some pics from us in Buenos Aires, haha. She was thrilled with your show!!!
    Anyway, since I can’t travel to see you and we can’t have you here, I lived the whole thing through her, so thank you for making her happy, and thus making her friends here in Argentina happy too. 🙂
    We’ll keep on waiting for you with arms wide open!
    Love from Buenos Aires!

5. dema says:

ahahha great!!! please fran, come back early! the end of times is close this time.. so.. give us this last gift!!!

6. Fran says:

7. Elodie says:

I wish I could be in Europe right now. My whole family is going to Paris for your gig. I hope my sister and my parents will get to see you at the end of the show. She is also a big fan of your album. 🙂 I have seen you in Seattle last August and the show was amazing. Thank you so much.

Take care,

Elodie

8. Mili says:

It was great seeing you in Rome, I had fantastic time and my cheeks were hurting afterwards after all the smiling. We came from Finland to see you play, and it was definitely worth it!
    Unfortunately the gig coincided with my son’s birthday, but he was quite ok with that. I felt like a bad mum, though.

Good luck with the rest of the tour!

9. Nic says:

And doncaster 🙂 Thanks Fran ( Han Freely ), Fantastic gig, you just get better and better…Was well worth the journey…:-) xx

10. Elsa skelter says:

thanks for being in Italy!!!

i really hope we come back also with the band!!! italy wants YOU! 😀

11. Elsa skelter says:

*ops i mean, i really hope that YOU come back 😛

12. Stephy says:

Thanks to you! One of the best moments in my life, really!

13. Alessandro says:

thanks for rome’s show. it was really amazing