Ahhhhhh… Facebook Account Is Gone

28 June 2011

It’s deleted… but it’s funny. It doesn’t seem to allow people to completely delete their account… Whatevahhhh!
Sad news. I didnt get the space I thought I would get… damn I know I shouldn’t have told that war joke at the viewing… only kidding… but seriously I will keep looking in ernest… what does that mean? In ernest… from my mac dictionary it comes from Germany and is related to honest and trustworthy… well that is how I will proceed. I know somewhere out there there is a room which is waiting for me to fill with songs and a fair bit of useless shit… my left nostril is blocked… Clay has a full cold. I think I’m due a cold. My mum touched down in Berlin today… rock’n’roll jetset nana. It is so cool to see Clay and her play and have fun… Yes mum… I just realised you will read this… it is nice though… I was thinking tonight I called you nana and how I loved my nana and now you are a nana… it’s nice to hear nana said again… and he loves you to the power of 100
Right… Sleep.

24 Responses to “Ahhhhhh… Facebook Account Is Gone”

1. Katie says:

oh, so sad to hear your Facebook account is gone, and for the other news, also! But I’m glad you’re happy having the wonderful family that you have, Fran! I wish you and Clay a speedy recovery from the cold:) Don’t stop writing and performing music!!!

Katie
    Romania

2. Erik says:

It is actually possible to delete it completely, just follow theese steps and you’ll be a free man in 14 days ! πŸ™‚

3. dr. jimmy webb says:

You should tell your mother this in person not through a machine. Can you
    please stop talking about facebook too?

4. Fatalka says:

Oscar Wilde wrote a comedy entitled “The Importance of Being Earnest” πŸ™‚
    There’s that funny play on words there, as the main character’s name is
    Ernest… It’s very funny πŸ˜‰ Or perhaps I should say – very
    witty indeed πŸ™‚ The word’s cool in my opinion, could be used more often.

5. Swan says:

I applaud you getting rid of it. One less thing to manage and its mostly a waste of time. Your new space will find you sir.

Swan and the ESPN crew

6. Rebecca says:

We finally manage to sleep well. Thanks for putting an end to this drama. We hope that it will not happen with twitter too.

7. Caleis says:

Great answer Dr. Jimmy !!! Fran, you are boring with this facebook.

8. Cat says:

Fran, I hope something better is waiting for you that you can fill up with your musical magic. And where would we all be without our Nana’s? They give so much. Get better soon!

9. JoΓ£o Deveza says:

Facebook account gone = Happiness πŸ™‚

I know one of those homemade treatments for a cold. Real fast and efficient. However, one of the ingredients can only be found here… or perhaps I really don’t know the english word for it.
    Just go for the lemon tea with honey.
    One day you’ll find you room, Fran! And then, you’ll be able to write some of the new stuff that we’re all waiting for. Ode to J. Smith and Wreckorder is not enough, you know? πŸ™‚

Btw, I don’t know if you’ll like this “one-man band” as much as I do, or even like at all, but please check this:

He’s portuguese, and when he plays live… oh, man.

10. Conan says:

If you ever get the space you needed and then write songs again..I think the New Fran Record or New Travis record is gonna be awesome!

11. sandy says:

Fran, that is sweet about Clay and his Nana. I hope he feels better and hope you don’t catch that cold.

I apologize for this part though, but I can’t hold my tongue:

If you people are “bored” of Fran talking about facebook or whatever, then get the fuck out of here!! If you don’t like what he’s writing about, then just stop reading. You know what the subject is–it’s in the heading. Why read on it and post stupid comments?

12. Jay Parker says:

Totally agree with Sandy about the facebook matter πŸ™‚

13. Meridith says:

Ditto with what Sandy said on all accounts. πŸ™‚

14. Ana Jessica says:

Hi Fran…must be wonderful to see your little play and be with her Nana, Nana should be as adorable and loving it … I hope not soon improve … Clay and Nora do not infect you and although it is inevitable…

My best wishes to you and your family from Mexico …

would be wonderful to show for here some pictures of Clay to be adorable and charming …

15. Lila says:

Oh! So that’s why my “Friends” count went down by 1. Just glad I didn’t offend anyone πŸ™‚

Glad you are free from the Facebook hegemony!
    ~Lila xx

16. dr. jimmy webb says:

Sandy, if you have to apologize before saying something, why bother at all? I voiced my opinion and you rather immaturely voiced yours. Grow up or piss off.
    FH Wooowwww… Heeeey, it’s very easy to be rude and provocative to people when they can’t see you. Why not tell us all who you are and then, if you still have the balls… you can go ahead and continue being rude. I dare you to tell us who you are… go oooonnn…

17. ValCastro says:

People, let him be happy! Go out Facebook!

18. ValCastro says:

I’m sorry.I just wish him well.He’s so lovely.Be happy Fran.

19. madu says:

I miss your music, i miss so much travis’s music.. i really want to know why travis is gone, nothin new from 2009. its so sad.. please tell me if travis will have a comeback someday

20. dr. jimmy webb says:

“It’s very easy to be rude and provocative to people when they can’t see you.”

You would know all about that wouldn’t you, especially considering that you called someone a ‘dick’ in one of your more recent replies.

You win. I’m so rude and I have no balls. Bye!

FH “If someone comes onto my site and posts a neutral post about something and I come on and call them a dick then I could see how I would ‘know all about it’. However, I can’t get into the mind of someone who hides behind a pseudonym and a false email address (why did you suddenly change your email address??duuhh!!) and takes swipes. Have never done that. Maybe i can direct you to a site where you’ll fit right in http://www.dailymail.co.uk … The comment box is at the bottom of the page.”

21. Tracy says:

Oh My God, what is up with these people who think it’s ok to come on this site and badmouth others? For heaven sake, use it for what it is…..a site for Fran to touch base with his REAL fans and for them to offer support. Grow the fuck up ‘dr jimmy’ and find a new playground to fight in!!!!!

22. nic says:

Directing the idiot to the “Daily Bastard” , Nice one Fran, made me smile πŸ™‚ x

23. Sophie (sorry angel) says:

So i got the answer to my interrogation on your FBaccount ; cool, it’s gone. I don’t check your site regularly enough so didn’t know until today.
    I do like it when someone, and even more someone famous like Fran, allow himself to a bit of anger and insults when someone around pisses them off. I think there is nothing better than speaking the truth, the truth to your feelings, opinions, convictions…so Sandy, yep, i concur.

24. Nivi says:

Geez, he could write or vent about anything he wanted. This is Fran’s site not yours, for god’s sake! Like it or leave it, simple as that!

Fran, I’m your big fan. Make more music, please. You do have many fans looking forward to hearing more your new songs.

We love you and Travis!