Travis From The Past

8 June 2011

Nigel made this…  a digested Travis show.

12 Responses to “Travis From The Past”

1. Mighty says:

Probably my favorite Travis tour ever. It was such a celebration. So cool.

2. Meghan A says:

that tour was amazing!!! I miss the whole band, and look forward to your next Canadian tour 🙂

3. Kelly says:

I was there! It was my first Travis gig. Earlier in the day, my then 9 (now 13 1/2!!!!!) year old daughter and I saw the band at the Ram’s Head for a WRNR gig. We had a lovely chat with them and she had her photo taken with everyone. Andy even gave her a pick (Fran, you frantically searched your pockets to no avail). That night, I dragged my tired, reluctant, had-to-get-up-early-the-next-day husband so see a band he hadn’t really listened to before. He left the 9:30 Club a die-hard, lifelong fan of Travis. This video has me so excited for future Travis gigs! (Although, I have to say, we loved seeing the stripped down story and song Wreckorder gig as well.)

4. Alper says:

Super Cool! 😀

5. Ah, I was there! (And can see my self in the video). That show was so great and so hot (thank you for the free water during the show). I hope you all come back to the DC area soon. Enjoying some “Good Feeling” right now.

6. TJ says:

Fran! How I wish I could watch Travis live! I really am looking forward for a New Travis album..the last album was 2008 and it rocks..Ode to J smith!

7. ARTURO says:

I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!!!
    REMEMBER WHEN SAW YOU IN MONTERREY, MEXICO IN 2007 FOR THE FIRST TIME!!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT SPECIAL EVENING =)

8. franhealy says:

I love a good conversion story xfx

9. Janine says:

A concert of this tour was the first Travis gig I’ve ever been to although I’ve been a fan since over ten years now.. needless to say it was the best concert I’ve seen in my life, even though it’s been almost 4 years now =) I hope I’ll see you again soon!

10. Thomas says:

totally off topic but bring back friday question time!!! 😀

11. Sungwoo says:

What…? What i heard is ……… Back in Black…? ?!?

12. Lynn camley says:

I dont know if you’ll get this but I just wanted to say that I first came to see you when you played aberdeen exhibition centre supporting oasis! I thoroughly enjoyed travis and have been hooked ever since, would be great to see you there again in the not too distant future. Jesus, that must be about 14 years ago?!!!