LIDO SHOW

6 November 2011

Thanks to all who came to the show. We crammed like crazy people to get all the songs up to scratch. The strings sounded so cool. Tim was fantastic. Morten was a star. Annnnd the charity made their target to fund the next year for the kids in Nairobi.

Here is a clip of the show… and co incidentally my highlight. Singing Everybody’s Changing

11 Responses to “LIDO SHOW”

1. Jo says:

What a lovely version of that song!

Great achievement raising the money AND taking on some Keane songs. Good job you took it down a bit though. How can anyone reach those high notes? Amazing :-)

3. gamz says:

yaaaay! it was soo good! wow, i got chills during the whole show :D <3 <3

4. Vic says:

Fran, million thanks again for that beautiful evening! Coincidentally I’m watching videos on youtube right now and all this great memories become so clear. I’m so glad that you found the time to chat with people (and with me in particular of course =)) afterwards, but there are still oh so many things that I haven’t told you – how amazing did you manage all the Keane songs; how thankful I am to you for opening my eyes on the gorgeous ‘Try Again'; what a big surprise Nick Drake cover was… And without a shadow of doubt you are one of the nicest persons I’ve ever met, Fran. It was really like meeting an old and dear friend again for me. I just hope that maybe I’ll have another chance to meet you and talk to you, sooner or later. Especially if Travis will finally come and play to our not-so-small and magnificent city of Saint Petersburg =) But for now I have all these memories, and their happiness is keeping me warm through the cold. From (already) freezing St.Petersburg, Russia, with deepest thanks, Victor.

5. Rachel says:

wish I could have been there. two of my favourite musicians Fran and Tim together! how amazing!!

6. oscar says:

Superb!! Come to Poland :)

7. Fashionation says:

Fran, please shave and get a haircut.

8. Maria says:

you did the cover!! :D and it sounds like one of your own songs :D
    great mr Healy!! :D

9. Kerstin says:

Thank you so much for the great evening! Hopefully you will have another show together in the not too far future :-)
    another clip of the evening: http://vimeo.com/32072797

10. Charlene says:

Woooooooooow, so beautiful. I looooooove this song and I loooooooove your voice. Thanks for giving us so much and making people feel better with your music!!!!!

11. Edoardo says:

SIMPLY GREAT!!!!!!! FRAN HEALY AND TOM CHAPLIN TOGETHER!!!! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS IN DVD, BECAUSE BOTH ARE (IN MY WORDS) REALLY AMAZING!!!!