TRAVIS LIVE SHOW MOVIE

18 December 2011

Hey all, If you come to www.travisonline.com on the 26th of December, (Boxing Day) and follow the magic link, you’ll be able to watch the show Andy and I did at Joes Pub at the end of our tour across america in 2009. It’s FREE so tell your mamas and papas and friends and family and tweet the hell out of it and all the things we modern apes like to do. It was directed by Josh Miller and shot on the last night of the tour. x fran x

21 Responses to “TRAVIS LIVE SHOW MOVIE”

1. Karla Gladstone says:

Great news! Thanks Fran!

2. Jess1820 says:

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS.

3. Ana_Smith says:

A belated Christmas present! Can’t wait. Thanks!!

4. I was lucky enough to see the Fran and Andy acoustic show in Virginia and at Joe’s Pub in New York that year. :) Thank you for the road trip, the incredible music and the stories that always leave us laughing. I look forward to the movie! I hope you all continue to make music, I will definitely continue to listen.
    -Christina

5. Matt Berliner says:

This is why Travis are the greatest fan band and one of the hardest working in the world. They ALWAYS take the time to meet people. I’ve seen them probably 10 times or more in America…and met them every time…you always know you’re going to get a terrific show and that you’ll be able to tell them about it, thank them, and even swap a few stories. It’s more than just a show and you can never put a price tag on it.

6. Bruno says:

OMG! OMG! Such great news for the end of the year.
    I have a feeling that 2012 will be a great year for Travis fans.

Will there be a DVD/Blu-ray of this movie??? Please say yes!

Cheers from Brazil.

Thank you Fran for this little Boxing Day treat :-D

8. Kristy says:

we should have some sort of live Boxing Day twitter party for this. #frandynyc

9. Swan says:

Hey Fran-

Still one of the greatest experiences of my life being at the show before this one. Two other friends and I got to experience your songs at such an intimate venue that we really felt a huge part of what was going on. You played Sarah for me as I yelled it out hoping for the slightest chance for a play. You and Andy did not disappoint. Have a Happy Christmas and a Great New Year.

Swan and the ESPN boys.

10. Thomas Cole says:

cant wait to see it, will it be on travisonline for a while or just for the day? going to my grandads for that week and i really doubt he has wifi haha

11. Julia says:

See, wonderful things come from visiting and playing in Austria ;)
    (& That was a fantastic evening, indeed.)

Looking forward to watching the gig. Happy Holidays to you!

12. Scott Beaton says:

A little something to ease one of many festive hangovers. Thank you x

13. That’s my boxing day entertainment sorted! Wish you guys had toured this in the UK! xx

14. johnny says:

Nice one, cheers Fran – look forward to watching the show.

Happy Christmas to you and yours.

15. Lucy says:

Hey Fran.

Have a wonderful Christmas. Lucky Bones.

Lucy x

16. Kathy Coleman says:

Looking forward to seeing this. Still one of the happiest times of my life. Wishing you a very happy Christmas & 2012. love Kathy xx

17. jocelyn says:

I just saw th concert it´s AMAZING!!!! Fran us the mexican fans need something of that!we miss you man!…Fran you made me cry on you speech of the song “before you were young” I remember my grandpa…

18. Stephanie says:

Fran, I just want to tell you that I love you, and that I think that you make the world a better place just by being in it.

*Hugs*

19. elliemurray says:

I remember attending the event. I love the show.

20. Vivian Mclean from Brazil says:

I really love all Travis’ songs, you are the best band in the world.
    Fran Healy I love you so much, I always carry you in my heart… You are awesome! Kisses in your heart.

Love ya… Vivi