FILMING DOUGIE IS HARD!

3 March 2013

18 Responses to “FILMING DOUGIE IS HARD!”

1. Kirstin says:

The face that Dougie is giving reminds me of the Dramatic Chipmunk that is on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfhBM_Yay6w

2. julietravisaddict says:

He definitely is an actor :)
    Nice to see your page is comming back to life!
    See you soon in France!
    Julie

3. Sara says:

Let me tell you Fran… I totally understand why it was that hard for you to film it! Dougie looks like he wer assault by a serial killer….. What’s the take for!? :-)

4. happytohangaround says:

are you directing the video fran?when is it going to be out?

5. katie says:

Oh My God! I laughed so hard the walls were collapsing :))
    You guys made my day! You have been doing this since the late 90’s, which is when I [finally!] discovered you and fell in love with your music!

With the risk of being considered too pushy, I’m gonna say this one more time: :p
    come to ROMANIA! We love you here so much, and by “we” I mean… hundrends of thousands of people, who live with the hope that one day, you’re gonna set your feet on Romanian ground:)Your music and your lyrics fill our hearts with joy, hope, dreams….

Happy Birthday for Clay! :) Or should I say “Alles Gute zum Geburtstag” ;)

I gathered a lot of people and we’re already a Travis fan-club, but I think, in order to become official, we need to have your permission. I don’t know how I’m gonna do this, but I really hope and pray we get official, because we really love you and I think that’s what people do when it’s all about love – they officialise it :P!

All the best from your Romanian fans
    Can’t barely wait for Seven! We are countring down the days until its release:)
    Hugs,
    Katie

6. katie says:

sorry …it’s “counting” not “countring”… I was thinking so much about Travis coming to my country, and counting the days until it hopefully happens, so I guess I’ve come up with a new word, haven’t I? They should add it up in the dictionary :))

7. Travis23 says:

Awesome Video :D Plaease Come to Poland…

8. once-young-and-beautiful says:

Guys, it´s been 16 years since I first saw you (on TV). I was young, you were young. Watching this video makes me horrified. We are all old, grey-haired, wrinkled. I even got married!
    Could you be kind enough to come and play few songs before I lose my teeth?

(I´ve read women can lose teeth after child-birth, so you better come this summer!)

9. Verónica says:

Nice! You are so funny! :) You should come to Peru! Your music is amazing!

10. Jason says:

I’m super excited about the new album and I even saw some eastern european tour dates. Any news on U.S. tour dates?

11. Maciej says:

Hi! I am writing from one the biggest travel magazines in Poland called “W Podróży” (eng. “In journey”). Right now I am preparing a big article about Scotland (Glasgow, Highlands, Inverness and others). I would love to make a several-questions e-mail interview with one of the most famous Scottish artists – Francis Healy :-) Is is possible to get your reply on my e-mail?
    P.S. Travis fan from the age of 18!

12. Jane says:

Fran!! where did you goo??

13. giggle queen says:

they say i giggle too much :-)

14. Tasheena says:

This reminds me of the silliness that ensues with me and my friends. Love it! Couldn’t stop laughing…still giggling over it:-)

15. Poor Dougie! It is impossible not to laugh!

16. I’ve just listen to your new album “Where You Stand” and it was great to hear that you are back on tracks boys – love it -

17. Liz says:

This is so funny!!!!! Love your music, come back to Argentina one more time please!! All my best for you and the band :)
    P.S: Fran you have the most amazing eyes ever!!

18. cagri says: